Special issues are an important component of Journal of Liberty and International Affairs. They deal with more focused topics with high current interest falling within the scope of the journal.
Potential Guest Editor(s) should submit a proposal to the journal, containing the following:
- A suggested title for the Special issue (max. 15 words).
- Name, affiliation, short bio, and email of the Guest Editor(s).
- Proposed summary, aims and scope, giving an overview of the Special issue’s intended focus and a list of the topics to be covered. Special issues should be focused on a specific research topic, conference, or closely related area of research.
- A long abstract (1800 words) of the introductory essay.
- A draft of the Call for Papers that will solicit articles for the Special issue.
- Expected date of submission of the complete set of articles to the journal.
- A publication fee will be charged for each article.
- To ensure timely publication, please discuss your proposal with us at least five months in advance.
Special issue proposals are welcome at any time during the year and should be submitted to: email@example.com with “Special issue proposal” in the subject line.